Art, comedy, conspiracy and writing for the delusional.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Society

What's up guys?

I'm experimenting with having a tremendous existential breakdown. It's interesting, but it seems to suck away a lot of time that I would use fighting crime, writing or surfing the interwebs for anything interesting or useful to relay to you all.

But, in that same existential vein, here's a video I found about why society - for a lack of a better term - sucks. If you stick through the awkward beginning laughs, many of the points he makes are actually pretty cogent and interesting. I'm normally not a fan of Craig Ferguson, but this little monologue is a good one.

Have fun and sleep tight.

Oh, also, I'll throw up a Louis C.K. bit that helps explain a little bit about society as well, in case you weren't convinced of whatever it is I'm trying to say.





1 comment:

  1. This makes sense. He is Sooo correct. The world has changed so much in the last two decades. For the better? Yes.... For the worse? Yes too.

    ReplyDelete