Art, comedy, conspiracy and writing for the delusional.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Dinosaur Sleeve Tattoos and the Glory of Petunia.

I love tattoos. True story - I may even say "true fax, bro." I also love dinosaurs. But most tattoos with dinosaurs don't seem to be pretty cool except when they are doing something hella baller such as wearing top hats or flying F-14s. So, in order to add to the pool of awesomeness, I've decided to get a sleeve of dinosaur tattoos on my left arm, and was wondering what the Universe (and when I say the Universe, I mean the people reading this blog) thought about it.

Every tattoo is unique, and I wouldn't want to steal another person's idea, but basically, I'd want something along the lines of these (by the way, all of these pics are from a Google search of "Awesome Dinosaur Tattoos, so I don't own any of them... Obviously.) Also, can you believe that Google makes you capitalize the "G" or else it marks it as wrong in spell check? Insanity.

 I have this T-Shirt, by the way.

 Raptor Jesus went extinct for our sins.

 Classy T-Rex is classy.

Nothing more need be said.

All of these (with some variations to make them way cooler) would be an awesome sleeve wrapping around muh arm. It could be cool. It is also about the most expensive thing I could ever imagine doing outside of enriching uranium in a backyard tool shed, but if it goes right... Maybe... I certainly would never get an "office" job again, so that's a great motive to go out and get it.

And just to keep the 90s bug alive in me, maybe on my other arm I can get a good old "The Adventures of Pete and Pete" callback:


Don't forget to comment and follow. The "follow" button is at the top of the screen.

1 comment:

  1. fuck yeah do it! the first and last ones are still my favorites, and of course petunia :D you know how I feel about tattoos... haha

    ReplyDelete