Art, comedy, conspiracy and writing for the delusional.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Of Men and Dinosaurs

I understand that the first post of a blog sets up the general tone of the affair, so I better make this good, huh?

.......................

Well, I think we're off to a great start.

If you would like to know a little about me, well, I love theater, video games, comedy and conspiracies; this list is in no particular order. Oh! Writing is up there, too.

But it's hard to reconcile all of these topics together (which is exactly what I expect to do with this blog) so I'm sure that at times, it may seem like posts jump from place to place. I plan to write a little, repost stuff I find on the internet (fully credited, of course) and try to show you what I think is awesome stuff that normally falls through the cracks.

I like to think I'm not crazy. But then again....

Wow, this is a great post.

Even with this post seeping with tepid awesomeness, you know what this needs? DINOSAURS!

For those of you who are like me and wonder, "Hey! It would awfully cool to see a dinosaur around here. I wonder where they are?" then this documentary I found on YouTube is just for you! It's my first featured conspiracy video I found in the dark, dank, sticky halls of the waiting room of the Internet, and if you can stomach (or suffer through) the biblical passages, it's truly an...  Interesting topic. (In a truly lawl moment, keep an eye out for the Noah Flood hypothesis... Noah should have ridden a T-Rex as his steed.)

A Must See - The Secret History of Dinosaurs by BlessedShreder911
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4FOsxvCOc4&feature=related

1 comment:

  1. "one of the most accurate and trusted records known to man- the bible."
    HAHAHA. holy shit it is even better than you said!!

    ReplyDelete