Art, comedy, conspiracy and writing for the delusional.

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Shameless Tribute to Bob Newhart.

For those of you who don't know, one of my first jobs was selling electronics at a pretty famous store (I can't say where, but there was a fruit involved), and I was always afraid that some of the stuff I was selling wasn’t really necessary and wasn’t really what the person wanted, even though I promised him that the product could have done anything and everything the person would have ever wanted. No matter what I said, they were usually so nice and trusting, and during one of my random flashbacks, I got to thinking. 

Then I watched some old Newhart skits.

Then I stole his idea of a telephone conversation. I may have not done those things necessarily in that order, however. 

So, this is what I imagine any one of my confused, nice customers would be like talking with customer service for a fantastic product they just bought.


The TM-700X 

1 comment:

  1. it sounds great! I told you before but yeah you are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete