Art, comedy, conspiracy and writing for the delusional.

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Grand and Glorious Experiment

If I had to be conservative about the amount of time I spend alone in my room hanging out not really doing anything while pounding on my keyboard during the night, I would say that would take up (again, conservative estimate) around 90% of my time.

Nothing's wrong with that, right?

Well, I've noticed that this crazy world around us seems to be plugged into this "internet" thing pretty hard, so I am wondering what would it be like to be totally connected for one week. I mean totally, super connected - waking up and taking pictures and going on Facebook and writing blog posts and checking into forums type of connected. You know, the type of connected where someone is always face down in their phone like they were a soothsayer trying to decipher some sheep guts for the emperor?

Most of the time, people try the opposite and disconnect, but I've spent so much of my life "raging against the machine" that it may turn out to be an interesting change of pace.

That is unless I develop a brain tumor the size of Michigan with the increase of electronics. So I guess, here I come?

Don't forget to follow and comment. The follow button is at the top of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment